• IS ELECTRICITY INCLUDED? Electric is separately metered by Eversource. Typical bills are less than $30.00 per month. Call 800-662-7764 as far in advance as possible to avoid rush charges. Please Note that Electricity is included in the Emerald Court Building and 174 Main Street Apartments.
• IS TV CABLE INCLUDED? No, however, all apartments are wired for TV Cable. Monthly charges range depending on services ordered. Pay channels (HBO, NESN, etc.) are available. Internet service (Spectrum) is also available. Call Spectrum at 352-6421.
• CAN I GET TELEPHONE SERVICE IF I WANT A LAND LINE? All apartments are wired for Telephone. Call Verizon at 1-800-585-4466 for local phone service. Long distance is available from many different providers.
• IS INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDED AT THE APARTMENT? Internet service can be obtained from Verizon (Dial-up, DSL, T1), Road Runner (cable), through KSC technology department, or other providers.
• WHERE IS THE NEAREST LAUNDROMAT? Most buildings have coin laundry facilities on the premises. Emerald Street Laundromat is within 5 minutes walk to KSC and anyone can use this public laundromat. The hours are 7AM to 10PM daily and the building has surveillance.
• AM I RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CLEANING OF MY APARTMENT? Apartments are cleaned and painted at the beginning of each lease. It is expected that each tenant keep a clean and tidy apartment. If there are any maintenance issues please click here to submit a maintenance request.
• I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MINI BLINDS IN MY APARTMENT, DO YOU SUPPLY THEM? All apartments have mini blinds.
• HOW DO I PAY FOR MY MONTHLY RENT? Rent payments may be made monthly, or by semester. Payments may be mailed, or brought directly to our office. We suggest that payments be sent directly from parents to our office to simplify tracking, and to assure timely receipt. OR PAY ONLINE BY CLICKING HERE.
• IS THERE PARKING SPACES AT MY APARTMENT? Parking is allowed as stated in your lease. Every vehicle parked in our lots require a sticker, properly affixed, or they may be towed at any time.
• WHAT ABOUT SECURITY? Entry doors are locked at all times at 51 Main Street, 37 Main Street, and Emerald Court. Intercoms connect to each apartment, and will unlock to admit visitors.
RENTAL RULES TO BE OBEYED BY ALL TENANTS:
• Your social life is important, but if the level of noise is heard in the hall, or produces neighbor complaints, it is too loud. We will act quickly to defend the rights of the other tenants, and protect our building.
• All leases are 6 or 12 month leases and begin in January, June, July and in August. Contact us for Pricing and Availability. Leases may not be terminated early. Every lease is to be signed by a parent as Guarantor.
• The Security Deposit [due before move in] is to cover damages, late fees, and non-performance. If you comply with the terms of the lease, it should be refunded to you in full at the end of the term. It is not the First or Last month rent.
Thank you for the opportunity to work with you to make your off-campus housing easy and a pleasant experience for you!
Safe, Secure Housing
We have a full-time support staff for our rental properties. We take the responsibility of providing safe, well-maintained housing very seriously.
Our rental units are located within walking distance to the many stores, restaurants, and culture of our beautiful city. We have compiled a list of some of Keene's attractions.
Maintenance Request Form
Our primary goal is to help make your life easier. When renting one of our properties, we want to do the hard work for you. We always put our client’s needs first.
Emerald Court Laundromat is within walking distance to all of our rentals. Within 5 minutes to the College. Located at 50-72 Emerald St. in Keene.
Properties for rent
Greenwald Realty Student Rentals - Apartments - Off Campus Living